Policies » Section G: Personnel » GBE: Employee Rights And Responsibilities
Policy Date: 06/13/2000Download Policy Now
ASD File: GBE
AUBURN SCHOOL DISTRICT
EMPLOYEE RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential to the success of ongoing school operations and the instructional program are the following specific responsibilities, which shall be required of all personnel:
1. Faithfulness and promptness in attendance at work.
2. Support and enforcement of policies of the Board and regulations of the school administration in regard to students.
3. Diligence in submitting required reports promptly at the times specified.
4. Care and protection of school property.
5. Concern and attention toward their own and the Board’s legal responsibility to provide a quality education and to provide for the safety and welfare of students, including the need to ensure that students are under supervision at all times.
All school employees shall set examples that are an important part of the educational process. Their manner, dress, courtesy, and attitudes establish models that affect the development of young people. The Board expects its staff members to set exemplary standards, as well as provide exemplary instruction.
Adopted: June 13, 2000